Personal Contract Hire
What is Personal Contract Hire?
Personal Contract Hire is becoming a more and more popular way to get into a vehicle rather than the typical loan or finance agreements. PCH is only for Private Individuals. The contract for your vehicle is taken over a fixed period of time and at the end of the contract you simply hand the vehicle back to the leasing company. No hassles of buying the car and trying to get a good discount or the hassle of the disposal of the vehicle either. You take zero risk, as the Leasing Company are responsible for the residual risk. You can also bolt on Maintenance Packages to have piece of mind during the length of your contract and we also offer GAP policies which covers you for any shortfall in the value of your car should your vehicle be wrote off.
Benefits of Personal Contract Hire
- Helps Cash flow - Low initial outlay (Normally just 3 Months in Advance) compared with some deposits / outlay on other Personal Finance Solutions
- Fixed Rentals - Budget Accurately with fixed regular payments. Makes budgeting easier
- Flexible- With Contracts variable from 1 to 5 years and contract mileage to suit you (Caps apply)
- Low Risk- No depreciation risk to you or hassle on disposal. Simply hand the car back.
- Hassle Free- Road Tax normally included for the Full Term *Some special deals differ.
- Maintenance - Fixed Cost Vehicle Maintenance is normally an option
- Choice – We can source and quote on any car you may have seen or touched at the dealerships.
How Does Personal Contract Hire Work? (PCH)
You effectively hire a vehicle from a selected lease provider for a specified period of time. You make regular monthly payments to hire it. The leasing company retains the ownership of the vehicle and is responsible for the associated risks such as depreciation. At the end of your contract period, the vehicle is returned to the leasing company and you can then consider your new requirements going forward.